Friday, August 17, 2012

Grand Bazaar Map Breakdown and Callouts

Grand Bazaar Conquest small has always been one of my favorite BF3 maps. It's perfect for 8v8 conquest matches and scrims. Here I provide a breakdown of spawns, burn radius and callouts for buildings and pathways.


In this first map of Bazaar I provide the spawn points of each flag and it's burn area. The burn area is outlined in black while each spawn point for each flag is in yellow.


In this map I have highlighted in black certain areas and buildings that can be crucial to play and win.


And finally in this map I have the most important flanking routes and pathways marked in neon green. These pathways are paramount to flanking and getting the drop on the enemy.

So I hope this has provided you with a better look at how Bazaar is broken down and can be played. If you have any questions or comments feel free to ask. I hope this makes you a better player and better teammate.

                                                                                     -Tr0y

No comments:

Post a Comment